We are Nigeria’s notable leading retailer of luxury fragrances, cosmetics and skincare products. Established in 1986, we are a household name amongst the brand conscious West African consumer. We are a professional and ambitious organization that has a retail network across Nigeria. • Retail Cosmetics Experience • Ability to work retail hours
• Minimum Qualification: Degree
• Experience Level: Mid level
• Experience Length: 2 years
The ideal candidate will be primarily required to:
• To provide consultation and application services in the art of makeup application using the Brand make-up line.
• Communicate with clients to clarify visual requirements
• Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate response to all requests ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Demonstrate and implement a practical understanding of lighting, the photographic process, colours and the impact of special effects/make-up processes on the skin, ensuring that appropriate action is taken to minimize or eradicate any unpleasant side effects from the use of specialist make-up techniques.
• To generate sales from both new and existing clients
• Take detailed notes and photographs of work, maintaining an up-to-date portfolio of work.
• Maintain awareness of health and safety issues and legislation.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of available make-up and beauty products.
• Work quickly and accurately in time-pressured conditions.
• Maintain all equipment and tools .
• Work with minimal supervision.
• Maintain knowledge of current makeup trends.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• We are interested in your 'people skills' and positive attitude just like your academic qualifications
• Must be someone who is friendly, good with people, and who has a general interest or passion for the beauty industry.
• Must have the industry knowledge and the ability to sell.
• Certificate/Diploma from a Beauty School.
• A willingness to learn about company product line
• Should be of a smart appearance and articulate
• Able to work as part of a team
• Must have an outgoing, friendly and engaging personally
• Good Experience of working with the public.
• Be ready to give the ideal energy needed on the role.
• Knowledge of the beauty industry and strong customer service skills.
• Ability to work flexible schedule to meet the need of the business.
• Be confident when dealing with difficult situations.
• Should be of a smart and welcoming appearance and articulate.
• Able to maintain clean, neat and safe and secure work area
• Able to maintain knowledge of current product location
• Fluent in English
• Computer: Skilled in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Able to answer the telephone and perform light housekeeping task2021-06-30|||Lagos|||Retail Artist - Sales||||||v45dxFYu6du7wux7|||FULL_TIME|||NGN|||HOUR|||range||||||||||||false