Kindly note that our Online Customer Care lines are open from 9am to 5pm from Monday to Saturday
1. How do I cancel the purchase of a Essenza E-Gift Cards?
Once the payment is made, a Essenza Gift Cards purchase cannot be cancelled.
Essenza reserves the right to cancel orders made by unverified and unconfirmed Credit Card accounts.
2. How will returns on items be handled?
Items purchased with gifts cards can not be returned expect in the case of product defect before purchase.
1. What exactly does the recipient receive when I send a Essenza E-Gift Cards?
The recipient receives an email which contains the Essenza Gift Cards design chosen during purchase, along with information such as the Essenza Gift Cards value, card number, PIN number, and a personalized message.
2. When would the Essenza E-Gift Cards I purchased online be sent to the recipient?
The Essenza Gift Cards will be sent to the recipient on the date you chose at the time of purchase.
3. Where can the Essenza E-Gift Cards be used?
Essenza Gift Cards can only be used for online and store purchase.
4. Do I need a special printer to print the Essenza E-Gift Cards?
No. You can use any standard printer to print your Essenza Gift Cards.
5. When do Essenza E-Gift Cards expire?
Essenza Gift Cards bought online expires 90 days from the date of delivery.
6. Can I add more value to a Essenza E-Gift Cards after purchase?
No. Once the purchase is complete, you cannot add more value to a Essenza Gift Cards.
7. How can I redeem a Essenza E-Gift Cards online?
Step 1: Ensure that you have your Essenza Gift Cards number and PIN.
Step 2: On the checkout page in the payment option section, enter your Essenza Gift Cards number and PIN number.
Step 3: Hit save and continue. You will see the Essenza Gift Cards amount deducted from your total order. If the Essenza E-Gift Cards value is not enough to pay for your entire order, you may pay for the remaining amount with another payment option.
8. Can I make partial redemptions?
Yes. You may select how much you wish to pay with your Essenza Gift Cards at the checkout page and pay the remaining amount with another payment option.
9. Can I redeem multiple E-Gift cards in a single online transaction?
No. You may not use more than one Essenza Gift Cards in a single receipt, for online purchases.
1. How do you prevent the email from getting lost as spam?
We adhere to all industry best practices to ensure successful delivery of the Essenza Gift E-Gift via email. However, there is still a chance that the email will be treated as spam or the recipient will not notice it in their inbox. If a spam filter is blocking our emails from getting to an inbox, the recipient's email options will need to be modified so that our emails are not considered spam.
2. What if I lose the Essenza E-Gift Cards?
If you suspect that someone has copied or stolen your Essenza Gift Cards, contact Customer Service immediately. Essenza Gift Cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen without the purchaser's confirmation email as proof of purchase. Essenza Gift Cards have cash value and should be safeguarded accordingly.
Essenza will not be liable for redeemed Essenza Gift Cards if they have been stolen. Please do not display your Essenza Gift Cards number and PIN online.
3. What if someone makes a copy of my printed Essenza Gift Cards and uses it without my authorization?
We will only send the Essenza Gift Cards to the recipient stated upon purchase. You will need to safeguard your Essenza Gift Cards as it has a cash value. The value of the Essenza Gift Cards is tied to the card number. Once the Essenza Gift Cards is used, the value of the purchase is deducted from the card. If someone makes a copy of your Essenza Gift Cards and redeems the full amount, your Essenza Gift Cards will have no value.
If you suspect that someone has copied or stolen your Essenza Gift Cards, please contact Customer Service.